Flooring has been expressed as materials such as wood tiles that are used for making or covering a floor Finish is the appearance of a surface. It is, therefore, apparent that floors are finished with materials.
The expensive types of floor covering are marble and terrazzo(chips)Colour and texture, etc.
Wide variety of material can be utilized for construction of equipment
There are different types of floor material finishes that were considered with some factors necessary for the difference in the choice of a floor finish.
Factors to consider for floor material:
1. Make sure your flooring is in accordance with your lifestyle and color effect in conformity with the use of the rooms.
2. Make sure that there is no sound while walking on the floor.
3. Floor Maintenance should be cheap and convenient.
4. Floor material should be a smooth level and as far as it should be possible for thermally insulated like PVC, asphalt, cork, rubber, etc are good thermal insulators.
5. It should not allow the dust to settle on it.
6. The floor material should be damp-proof, fire-resistant and durable.
7. The floor should be easily cleanable and not too be slippery it should not cause any harm to the people while walking.
8. Materials like marble, stone concrete require less maintenance compared to other materials such as wood, brick, etc.
Flooring has been using as materials such as wood, concrete, and tiles that are used for making or covering a floor. The finish is the appearance of a surface. It is, therefore, apparent that floors are finished with materials.