Everyone stays at the hotel at least once in their life be it regarding their Business Tour, Honeymoon or Family holiday. Mostly all of them want to stay at the hotel where they can feel special and where they can experience a whole new world.
Some people prefer to stay in luxurious hotels to experience. When we talk about Dubai it’s a luxurious place and ahead of its time in many aspects. We can call Dubai a wonderful place as it has mostly all the best things in the world.
Introduction of Burj Al Jumeirah:
When we talk about Dubai there are few things that come in our minds such as – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Palm Island, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Khalifa, etc. Dubai has all the things very high end and luxurious in nature.
In this article, we will be discussing the world’s one of the best hotel- Burj Al Arab.
Burj Al Arab: Usually defined as Dubai’s most iconic hotel, this sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
It stands tall as a beacon of modern Dubai, Featuring the best hospitality you can ever imagine.
This hotel offers you the finest and rarest experiences you can ever experience throughout:
From its Chauffeur Rolls- Royce, private beaches and breathtaking terraces with pools and cabanas with the world’s finest dining venues like Al Mahara.
If you believe in extraordinary and you want to experience extraordinary then this place is for you.
Features of Burj Al Jumeirah:
- 201 Luxurious Duplex suites.
- Nine world-class restaurants and bars.
- Five swimming pools (three outdoor, two indoor) and a private beach.
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark dor the duration of your stay.
- Talise spa
- Talise Fitness at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
The Architecture of Burj Al Jumeirah:
Dubai has become the world’s global center for trade, innovation, and luxury. The Burj Al Arab has changed Dubai’s skyline when the hotel towering more than 1000 feet in the air, opened in December of 1999 after five years of construction.
Why it is so Creative and Innovative:
- Design: The hotel was designed by architect Tom Wright as a superstructure to define Dubai’s skyline.
- Throughout the process, about 250 designers from the UK and the US contributed their time and efforts to the Burj Al Arab.
- Structure: More than 2000 companies and contractors were needed to construct a Burj Al Arab and it was one of a kind at the time it was built, or you can say it is one of a kind even at this point of time.
- Its structure almost includes 2 ½ million cubic feet of concrete and more than 9,000 tons of steel.
- It is Built on a man-made island and it shines during the day and offers a spectrum of colors at night.
- The outside of the hotel was built using more than 450,000 square feet of glass panels, which help showcase the Burj Al Arab’s Ellipse Foundation and fire display.
- Interior: The interior was designed by the Khuan Chew and he used the local landscape and the culture as his inspiration while designing. A theme of fountains with the theme of traditional Arabic hospitality and 24-karat gold leaf.
- Facilities: As described earlier in this article the facilities at the Burj Al Arab are extraordinary and distinct at the same time as you won’t be able to experience these facilities anywhere else in the world.
- From the Private pools to luxurious bars and restaurants or playing place for your kids and the experience of luxurious cars from the time of arriving till you leave the hotel.
- If you are a wellness enthusiast and like to take care of yourself no matter where you are in the world then you can use the luxurious spa at the hotel and you can even use a library at the hotel with a large collection of great books.
The Building cost of Burj Al Jumeirah:
The building is well known for its advanced engineering and construction with the help of hardworking and creative people.
In order to float and secure the hotel at an artificial island 230 concrete piles measuring 40 m had to be driven into the sand.
The building contains 70,000 m of concrete and 9,000 tons of steel in total. The maximum number of workers involved in the project was 3,000 workers. It is the only hotel that has the unofficial commendation of “7 Stars” by the media. The interior is based on the 4 elements such as- Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth.
Key Points are as follows:
- The water is present throughout the hotel in aquariums and in the fountains.
- Fire is included in an entrance Fountain together with the air.
- Earth represents the 24,000 m of marble and precious stones used throughout the hotel.
- The height of Burj Al Arab is 321m.
- The construction cost is 7.2 Billion dollars.
- Number of rooms- 202
- Construction Began- 1994
- Owner- Jumeirah
- Price per room- The costs differ from room to room as they provide different views and facilities but it starts from- 90,000 INR per night.